Welcome to the August edition of the Arthur Hudson Site Engineers Newsletter
- This month we welcome Amanda Papadopoulos as a part time member of our admin team in the office. Amanda has many years experience that she is bringing to the team and has settled in very quickly.
- Amanda is taking over the firstname.lastname@example.org email address and easily contactable through there.
- For any accounts queries or invoice requests please now contact Vanessa on her new email address email@example.com
- Within our engineering team we felt it was time that Craig and Taff our 2 longest standing employees were given more responsibility and have promoted them to Team Leader. This is a great step for them to become team managers and for our engineers to have a close contact for any questions or queries.
- This is the first time we have done this in Arthur Hudson Site Engineers 13 years of trading and they have both taken the promotion in their stride and we are incredibly impressed with their efforts so far.
- Please help us make things run smoothly when coming to site by ensuring that when completing SOW documents there is a valid time sheet signatory so that our engineers can get their time sheets signed on site. This will mean that our engineers don't have to keep chasing up time sheets the following week- this saves everyone time and money.
- This month two more of our employees, Taff and Craig have passed their Mental Health Awareness courses- well done to you both!
- It is a sobering statistic that every day one person in the Construction Industry takes their own life. Whether this is because of stress at work, at home, or just being under pressure in general it is a devastating waste of a life.
- There is always someone there to talk, it might not be family or friends that you feel you can reach out to, but there is always someone. You can call The Samaritans on 116 123 or Mates in Mind, who is dedicated to mental health awareness in the Construction Industry on 020 3510 5018.