Welcome to the October newsletter from Arthur Hudson Site Engineers
Update on Arthur Hudson
- We want to keep our new and existing customers up to date with the things we are doing here at Arthur Hudson, therefore we are doing a newsletter every month to make this happen!
- Nick and Jane are continually developing and growing the business, which means that Nick isn't always available for site.
- We have been training potential new engineers at the office recently, preparing them for their first days on site.
We moved onto the cloud
- We moved over to the cloud back in August, which has been a huge success. It has helped all our staff to work more effectively and we are getting some fantastic feedback from the engineers
- Two more of our engineers have completed their three day First Aid at Work training this month, bringing to total to seven of our engineers becoming First Aid trained. Well done to both Wojciech and Phil for passing!
- We are currently working on our ISO9001:2015 certification. We have had independent consultants in this month helping us to get ready and it's all looking good.
- Our social media platforms are growing! Our Twitter and LinkedIn pages have been going from strength to strength recently. They are bringing us new clients and helping to increase our visibility in our local area. We have had new customers contact us off the back or our LinkedIn and Twitter posts and these have turned into new jobs for us!
- Our newest recruit, Jonah, has been working on a local site in Swinderby for MG Steel and Lindum Group. He is working closely with Mark who is passing on some of his many years of experience to help develop the next generation of future engineers.
From Nick our MD
- Arthur Hudson is 100% committed to providing a professional and high standard of service. We want to hear from loyal customers like you. Follow us on Twitter @arthurhudson07 and LinkedIn to keep up to date with all the latest news and let us know what you think about our site service and office support. Your feedback makes us better.