Welcome to the May edition of the Arthur Hudson Site Engineers Newsletter
- It is a busy time for Arthur Hudson Site Engineers, we are actively recruiting for more engineers to join our fast growing company.
- Nick and Jane are continually developing and growing the business, which means that Nick isn't always available from site visits.
- We are booking up fast for the following weeks so if you require an engineer please get in touch with Katy as soon as possible to ensure we have availability.
- We have had two more engineers complete their PTS this month, this means we now have a total of four PTS engineers at Arthur Hudson.
- If you have any rail work coming up please do get in touch!
- During this month we had National Mental Health Awareness Week. Mental health is equally as important as physical health, and here at Arthur Hudson we take it very seriously.
- For more information on mental health and some tips you can go to www.mentalhealth.org.uk. You can also call the Samaritans (free) on 116 123 or Mind on 03001233393 if you need someone to talk to.
- As part of our QA, we get our engineers to complete an EDM checklist every month
- This means that we can actively monitor the working of our Total Stations and ensure that the survey data is correct, saving our customers both time and money.