Welcome to the April edition of the Arthur Hudson Site Engineers Newsletter
- It is a busy time for Arthur Hudson Site Engineers, we are actively recruiting for more engineers to join our fast growing company.
- Nick and Jane are continually developing and growing the business, which means that Nick isn't always available for site visits.
- We are booking up fast for the following weeks so if you require one of our fantastic engineers please get in touch with Katy as soon as possible to ensure we have availability.
- Last month we welcomed our newest recruit, Charlie Fitzmaurice to the team. Charlie has an impressive background in Civil Engineering, most of which he obtained in the British Army. Working all over the world in places like, South Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Cyprus and Sierra Leone.
- He is keen to move our of the Civils side of the industry and move over to learn more about the steel side.
- A huge well done to both Taff and Billy who completed their IOSH managing safely course.
- We are also putting out trainee Kallam through his NVQ 3 course in Construction Contracting Operations.
- April and the clocks change - Spring - traditionally the time of year for a spring clean. A time to declutter and focus on the coming year.
- In business, we have to adapt and move forward or we decline and fail. I believe that where we can we continue to upskill our team, make our systems more efficient and continue to build our business to be the best Site Engineering firm in the country.
- People may come and go from the business, but our core values, work ethics and winning attitude will only get stronger