Welcome to the December edition of the newsletter
- Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all of our clients old and new. We hope you have a prosperous new year and look forward to working with you in January.
- Kostas has completed his First Aid refresher this month.
- Two of our engineers have also started their IOSH Managing Safely courses, we are looking to train up four of our engineers to manage sites.
- If you are looking for a site manager for a project, or to cover any annual leave then please get in touch, we have engineers that are fully qualified.
- We will be open until Friday 21st of December this year. We have some engineers working from the 2nd of January but the office won't be open until Monday 7th, so if you have any engineering requirements for the first week of January please get in touch now to book.
- This month we welcomed a new trainee Ben Allen to our team. He previously worked in forestry and has come to us to learn a new trade and carve a new career for himself. He has started exceptionally well and we are very proud of his progress
- We have been on a long term job with Severfield NI in London. Billy took a great shot of some lovely erected truss's down at Crown Street in London.
- We have done some lovely work in Manchester with one of our newer clients this month Braddan Structures. This was a beautiful shot taken by one of our engineers.
- We were delighted to be back at the iconic Battersea Power Station site in London this month with Dam
From Nick -
Arthur Hudson is 100% committed to providing a professional and high standard of service. We want to hear from loyal customers like you. Follow us on Twitter at @arthurhudson07 and LinkedIn to keep up to date with all the latest news and let us know what you think about our site service and office support. Your feedback makes us better!