Welcome to the June edition of the Arthur Hudson Site Engineers Newsletter
- It is a really busy time for Arthur Hudson Site Engineers, we are actively recruiting for more engineers to join our fast growing company.
- We have welcomed a new team member this month, Paul Byrne as an engineer. Paul comes to us with over 21 years experience in topographical surveys, measured building surveys, monitoring as-built surveys and setting out
- We are very passionate about making sure our engineers are happy and looked after. Not just their physical well being but also their mental health. As a result of this both Nick and Katy completed their Mental Health Awareness Courses, well done to them both.
- Other training that has taken place this month has been Phil who has started his IOSH Managing Safely course, we wish him all the best luck with that, although we know he will do great.
- We would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our loyal customers for your support over the last 12 years. It is due to the great relationships with have with you all that we are able to continue to expand into a bigger and better business.
- We hope that we can continue to grow, enabling us to consistently give the high quality service that we currently provide, plus allowing us to expand into a bigger and brighter future.