Welcome to the March edition of the newsletter
- We apologise for missing the February newsletter, after what seemed like the longest January in existence, February seemed to fly by. With both our RISQS and ISO audits coming up it has been a busy few weeks in the office.
- We are incredibly busy at the moment, which is great. but it does mean that booking an engineer needs to be done with as much notice as possible.
- We are looking to hire 2-3 new engineers plus an apprentice to help us as we grow
- Both Billy and Taff are making their way through their IOSH course and are soon to be certified!
- Kallam has also completed his harness training ready for a new project.
- We are updating our equipment over the coming months, this month we have 2 new TS09 machines to add to our collection
- We also have 2 new vans coming to our engineers to keep them safe and happy doing their jobs.
- In February we passed our RISQS audit with an amazing 4 star report. Well done to all the office staff who worked so hard to make sure everything was in place to pass our audit.