Welcome to the November edition of the newsletter
Update on Arthur Hudson
- This month we have been interviewing potential candidates to join Arthur Hudson as both experienced engineers and trainees
- We have offered 2 positions so far and we are excited for them both to join our fast growing company. Keep your eyes peeled for their introductions!
- We have had another one of our engineers signed up to complete their IOSH Managing Safely qualification. It's great seeing our engineers progress along their career paths with Arthur Hudson
- Next month we have another engineer undertaking their First Aid training!
ISO 9001 Update
- We are working on our ISO 9001:2015 certification at the moment, putting new procedures in place and making sure our existing ones are ready for our audit soon!
Jobs we have been on this month
- We have been helping to change the London skyline, working to tight tolerances within small footprints. This is a really interesting job to be working on.
- We are back at Thames Tideway managing for a few weeks. We are looking forward to working on here more over the coming weeks and growing our relationship with DAM Structures.